If you are interested in listening to the radio program or music track of your choice while driving your car then it is important that the quality of its sound must be the best. Installing the best subwoofers is one of the best ways to improve the sound quality of your music system in your car. But it may not be easy to select the best subwoofers unless you know about them. Some of the subwoofers that are considered among the best are listed here under for your guidance in this regard.
Table of Contents
- 10. PLANET AUDIO AC10D 10″ 6000W Power Car Audio Subwoofers
- 9. Kicker Car Audio Subwoofers + Rockville-Best Car Subwoofers
- 8. Rockville RV8.2A 800 Watt Dual 8″ Car Subwoofer
- 7. Renegade RXV1202 12″ 1200W Dual Car Subwoofer
- 6. VM Audio EXW10 Elux 10″ Competition Car Audio Power Subwoofer
- 5. Dual BP1204 12-Inch 1100-Watt Illumination Bandpass Subwoofer
- 4. JL Audio 12″ Single 4-Ohm W0V3 Series Subwoofer
- 3. Infinity Reference High-Performance Subwoofer
- 2. Pioneer Ts-w3003d4 12″ 2,000-watt Champion Series pro Sub-woofer
- 1. MTX TNE212D 12″ 1200W Dual Loaded Car Subwoofers
10. PLANET AUDIO AC10D 10″ 6000W Power Car Audio Subwoofers
These power subwoofers are in this list of the top best subwoofers because of their maximum power handling capability of 1500 watts each and the capacity of RMS power handling is 750 watt each. The sound efficiency of these subwoofers is 96 dB with voice coil of 2” diameter and frequency response range of 23Hz to 3 kHz.
9. Kicker Car Audio Subwoofers + Rockville-Best Car Subwoofers
It is one of the best subwoofers for the car because of its design that matched perfectly with a single mono amplifier of Kicker. Its 12” dual subwoofers are sealed in a 1.25 Cu.ft. enclosure connected with a Dual Enclosure Wire Kit. The maximum power handling of these subwoofers is 400 watt each and RMS power handling capability is 200 watt each. They are considered as the world’s best subwoofers for a car as they provide best sound quality even at the loudest range.
8. Rockville RV8.2A 800 Watt Dual 8″ Car Subwoofer
The bass enclosure system of these subwoofers matches with the mono block amplifiers to give the best sound quality at 250 Watts RMS/800 Watts Peak Power rating. The design of its 3/5 inch MDF cabinet is Quasi transmission type in which the subwoofers are bonded, stapled and braced.
7. Renegade RXV1202 12″ 1200W Dual Car Subwoofer
These subwoofers are offered by renegade along with 1500w mono amplifier, an amp kit, and a box. The RMS rating of these subwoofers is 600 watts and peak power rating is 1200 watts each. They are made of polypropylene surrounded by a foam setting.
6. VM Audio EXW10 Elux 10″ Competition Car Audio Power Subwoofer
These low-frequency Subwoofers 2100W DVC are on this list of the best car subwoofers because of their 2100 watts peak power and 1050 RMS power rating. High excursion linear mechanical suspension system is an additional feature of these subwoofers surrounded by tough and weather resistant rubber housing.
5. Dual BP1204 12-Inch 1100-Watt Illumination Bandpass Subwoofer
These car subwoofers are fitted in an acoustic tuned through the computer to increase the efficiency of their output. Colour coordinated creative installation with blue illuminated Plexiglas windows and double chambered enclosure are the other features of these two 12 inch subwoofers from Dual DS series. They are fitted with carpet covering and added bracing in an MDF construction. Their RMS power rating is 250 watts each to give the best sound quality.
4. JL Audio 12″ Single 4-Ohm W0V3 Series Subwoofer
These subwoofers are on this list because their polypropylene cone is filled with mineral to provide them excellent durability for a long time. For the generous amount of outing, they are surrounded with large roll and fitted in an elevated frame to cool down its voice coil through direct air supply. They are specially designed for medium-size ported enclosures or compact sealed enclosures.
3. Infinity Reference High-Performance Subwoofer
This 8 inch wide subwoofers for a car with single voice coil have 860w RMS rating and 1,000-Watt max power rating to provide the best sound. The polypropylene woofer cone offers high efficiency and clean bass with the help of large-roll rubber surrounding. Their vented pole pieces increase power handling capability by providing additional cooling. Their mounting on modest depth allows using them in most sealed and ported bandpass enclosures. The company offers a one-year warranty to ensure the quality of its product.
2. Pioneer Ts-w3003d4 12″ 2,000-watt Champion Series pro Sub-woofer
This 12-inch Pioneer woofer TS-W3003D4 needs an area to work properly ranging from 0.85 cu ft to 1.75 cu ft. Peak power handling the capacity of this 12 inch wide woofers is 2000 watts.
1. MTX TNE212D 12″ 1200W Dual Loaded Car Subwoofers
These audio subwoofers are provided with an enclosure box along with a kit and amplifier to give the best sound quality. The max power handling rating of these woofers is 1200 watts whereas their RMS rating is 400 watts. The polypropylene cone of these woofers is surrounded with a rubber housing.
Thus, the information provided in this write-up can help you in buying the best subwoofers for your car.